HOW HMSA IS PROTECTING YOU
In a continued effort to serve our members, HMSA is offering all eligible* members access to free identity protection services.
If you need identity repair assistance, the team at AllClear ID is ready and standing by to assist you. There is no action required on your part at this time. If a problem arises, simply call 1-855-229-0079, from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. CST, and a dedicated investigator will work with you to recover financial losses, restore your credit, and make sure your identity is returned to its proper condition.
If you want more protection, you may enroll in Credit Monitoring at any time during the 2018 coverage year at no cost to you. This service offers additional layers of protection, including credit monitoring, a $1M identity theft insurance policy, and ChildScan services for minors. Please follow the enrollment instructions below.
For additional questions on your eligibility, please visit: hmsa.com/all-clear-id
- Your identity protection is completely free. You will never be charged.
- Be aware of phone calls or emails that appear to offer you identity theft protection but are truly phishing schemes designed to steal your information. Always go directly to our website or to the AllClear ID website for information rather than clicking on links in emails.
AllClear Request Confirmation
- Print a copy or take a screenshot of this page for your records. This confirmation page will serve as proof of having requested additional protection.
- Look for a confirmation email with a redemption code from HMSA@allclearid.com within 72 hours.
- If you use an email whitelist, ensure HMSA@allclearid.com is permitted to send you email.
- Make sure to check your junk email folder just in case the confirmation email is delivered there instead of your inbox.
- For additional questions on your eligibility, please visit: hmsa.com/all-clear-id